- 1 box Good Citizens Macaroni & Cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 ½ tbsp butter
- ½ head of red cabbage
- 1 winter squash (like acorn squash)
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 tsp garlic
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Prepare Good Citizens Macaroni and Cheese according to the package.
- Season all vegetables with olive oil, dry mustard, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place the vegetables on a baking sheet in the oven at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Once vegetables are cooked, toss with Good Citizens Macaroni and Cheese and serve.