- 1 box Good Citizens White Cheddar & Shells
- 1 Small Zucchini and Yellow Squash, sliced into rounds
- 1t Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil, to taste
- Goat Cheese, crumbled
- Toasted Pine Nuts
- Prepare White Cheddar and Shells according to instructions on the box, add about 1 T goat cheese and stir until melted.
- Preheat a medium sauté pan and add the oil heat thru.
- Add the sliced squash and sear on both sides about 1-2 minutes or until lightly caramelized
- Platter the mac and cheese and garnish the roasted squash, toasted pine nuts, fresh basil leaf and more crumbled goat cheese