- 1ea Box Good Citizens White Shell Mac & Cheese
- 2.5 Tbsp Butter (unsalted)
- ⅓ Cup of Whole Milk
- Follow Manufactures instruction and place aside for the sandwiches.
- 1 Cup Pre-Caramelized Shallots or Onions
- ½ Cup Pre-Cooked Short Rib Meat, shredded
- 4 Slices of Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Slices of Sourdough Bread
- 4 Tbsp Butter
Pre-heat a large sauté pan and oven at 350F. Butter the bread on one side. Place the butter side down on a plate and build the sandwich starting with a slice of cheese, pasta, short rib, onion, cheese and bread with the butter facing up. Pre make all of the sandwiches and place them into the sauté pan on medium heat. Cook about 2 minutes or until the bread is toasted. Flip and place them into the oven to finish cooking and heat thru. About 2-4 minutes.