- 1 box Good Citizens White Cheddar and Shells
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 Sprigs of Asparagus, sliced on a bias
- 2 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Toasted Walnuts
- Fresh Basil, to taste
- Parmesan Cheese, to taste
- Prepare White Cheddar & Shells according to instructions on the box
- Heat up medium saucepan to medium heat and add olive oil
- Place oil and cherry tomatoes in the pan.
- Cook on high heat until the tomatoes begin to wilt.
- Add asparagus and garlic. Season with salt & pepper. Cook two minutes or until desired doneness.
- Plate your mac & cheese and evenly spread the vegetables on top
- Garnish with fresh basil, toasted walnuts, and parmesan cheese