- 1 box Good Citizens Shells & Cheddar
- ½ cup pumpkin pureé
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 ½ tbsp organic butter
- ¼ cup organic milk
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1tbs dried basil
- ¼ cup half and half
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ cup yellow onion (diced)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp fresh garlic (chopped)
- 1 bag of fresh spinach
- Olive oil
- Prepare Good Citizens Shells & Cheddar according to instructions on the box
- In a sauté pan, brown the ground turkey and add diced onion
- Add pumpkin puree, tomato sauce, basil, garlic powder, cinnamon. Once combined and heated, add half and half.
- In a separate pan, add chopped garlic and olive oil. Then add fresh spinach until cooked down.
- Add turkey and pumpkin sauce to finished pasta.
- Plate cooked spinach with pasta on top.