- 1 box Good Citizens White Cheddar & Shells
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 2 cups Jack Cheese
- 1 cup Rotisserie Chicken (shredded)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro
- 1 tbsp Green Onion
- 1 tbsp Radish
- 1 Lime
- Prepare White Cheddar and Shells according to the instructions on the box.
- In a saucepan, heat heavy cream, add Jack Cheese and stir until melted and well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Take tortillas and fill with Prepared Good Citizens White Cheddar and Shells, cream sauce and chicken.
- Roll tortilla and place seam side down in a baking pan. Continue until all tortillas have been filled.
- Cover rolled tortillas with cream sauce. Sprinkle additional jack cheese over the top.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
- Garnish with cilantro, green onion, radish and a lime wedge.