- 1 box Good Citizens White Cheddar and Shells
- 2 ½ Tbsp Butter
- ¼ Cup Organic Milk
- ½ Cup Peas
- 5 Slices Thick Cut Bacon
- 1 lb Crab Meat
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- ¼ Cup White Wine
- Parmesan Cheese (garnish)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Prepare White Cheddar and Shells Macaroni according to instructions on the box
- In a frying pan, cook bacon until crispy. Remove from pan and coarsely chop once it’s cool enough to touch.
- Once the bacon is out of the pan, add crab, peas, crushed garlic, salt and pepper. Deglaze your pan with the white wine and cook until white wine has reduced. Then, place bacon back in the pan.
- Top prepared White Cheddar and Shells with bacon and crab mixture.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan to taste.