Skip to content
CHIPOTLE CHEDDAR MAC & CHEESE WITH GRILLED CHICKEN
- 1 box Good Citizens Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 tbsp Canned Chipotle Chili
- Olive Oil Drizzle
- 4 ea Chicken Breast Tenders
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- Red Chili Flake, to taste
- 2 tbsp Sliced Chive
- Prepare Good Citizens Mac & Cheese according to instructions on the box, mix in the sour cream & chipotle pepper. Adjust the amount of pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, toss the chicken with oil, salt and pepper.
- Pre heat a small sauté pan. Add the chicken and cook until desired doneness.
- Platter the mac and cheese with the grilled chicken on top. Garnish with chive and chili flake.