- 1 box Good Citizens White Cheddar and Shells
- 2 ½ Tbsp Butter
- ¼ Cup Organic Milk
- 2 Cups Fresh Basil Leaves
- ½ Cup Pine nuts
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- ¾ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Prepare Good Citizens White Cheddar and Shells according to the instructions on the box.
- In a food Processor or blender, add fresh basil leaves, pine nuts, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper and blend until smooth. Add additional olive oil until the correct consistency is reached.
- Grill chicken breasts and cube.
- Blanch asparagus and cut into pieces.
- Mix prepared pesto with prepared White Cheddar and Shells, then add cooked asparagus and chicken.