- 1 box Good Citizens Cheddar and Shells
- 1-2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4-5 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 2 ea Filet of Any Mild White Fish
- 6 ea Spears of Asparagus
- 1 ea Lemon Sliced & Zested
- Prepare Cheddar & Shells according to instructions on the box, add about ½ tbsp of Cajun seasoning and stir well.
- Season one side of fish heavily with Cajun seasoning
- Pre-heat a medium sauté pan and add the oil, heat thru. Add the fish, season side down.
- Cook on medium heat about 1.5 minutes or until the corners of the fish begin to caramelize. Flip and add the asparagus to the pan.
- The asparagus will cook in 2 to 3 min. Flip once during the cooking process.
- Place the lemon rounds on the bottom the plate. Add the fish and asparagus. Finish with the mac and cheese are garnish with lemon zest.