- 1 box Good Citizens White Cheddar & Shells
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 ½ tbsp butter
- 8 breakfast sausages
- 4 eggs
- 1 package hashbrown potatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Red chili flake (garnish)
- Prepare Good Citizens Shells and White Cheddar according to the package.
- Cook Shredded hash brown potatoes in olive oil until crispy.
- Cook breakfast sausage until heated through.
- Fry eggs in a hot skillet with 1 tsp olive oil.
- Layer plate with potatoes, mac & cheese, sausage and the fried egg. Season with salt, pepper and red chili flake.