- 1 box Good Citizens Shells & Cheddar
- 2 ½ Tbsp Organic Butter
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 cups Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella (shredded)
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Egg
- Salt + Pepper (to taste)
- Parsley (garnish)
- In a mixing bowl, add ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder, egg, oregano, salt and pepper. Combine thoroughly.
- Shape meatballs and set aside.
- In a sauce pan, add tomato sauce and meatballs. Simmer until meatballs are cooked through.
- Prepare Good Citizens Shells & Cheddar according to instructions on the box
- In a cast iron or oven safe dish, add prepared macaroni and cheese and cooked meatballs. Cover with shredded mozzarella.
- Cook for 15 minutes in 350 degree oven or until cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley.