- 1 box Good Citizens Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Provolone or Mozzarella
- ¼ Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tbsp Sliced Chives
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 Cups Panko
- 1 Cup of your Favorite Marinara
- Prepare Good Citizens Mac & Cheese according to instructions on the box, mix in all of the cheeses and chives. Add black pepper to taste.
- Let cool in the fridge for 1 hr.
- In separate bowls, have beaten eggs, flour and Panko.
- Take the cold Mac & Cheese mix and roll into balls about the size of a golf ball.
- To bread, start with the flour then move to the egg mix and finish in the Panko.
- Press the breading to the ball so it sticks.
- Place the balls in the air fryer and spray with nonstick or olive oil spray.
- Cook for 5 to 8 min or until golden brown. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.