- 1ea Box Good Citizens Elbow Cheddar Mac & Cheese
- 2.5 Tbsp Butter (unsalted)
- ⅓ Cup of Whole Milk
- Follow Manufactures instruction
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cup Panko Bread Crumb
- 1 Quart Light Oil, for frying
Follow the manufactures instruction for the Mac & Cheese. Once this has been completed add the shredded cheddar cheese and fold in until melted. Place this mixture on a plate and about 1in thick and place in the fridge to cool. Pre-heat your oil to 375ºF.
Place about 2 T of the mac and cheese mix in your palm and roll into a ball. Roll the ball into the panko and press it to make sure it sticks. Fry arancini until golden brown. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.